Last Updated on January 26, 2022 by Sam
Dunkin Donuts has recently released a vegan version of their iconic Caramel Swirl that is made from coconut milk, plant-based cream and cane sugar. The new beverage will hit the shelves at participating stores on May 22nd.
The “dunkin’ donuts vegan drinks” is a question that has been asked many times. The answer to the question is yes, it is vegan.
The “dunkin’ donuts vegetarian options” is a question about whether or not Dunkin’ Donuts offers vegan options.
Watch This Video:
- is dunkin french vanilla swirl vegan
- vegan dunkin’ donuts 2020
- dunkin donuts vegan options 2021
- best vegan dunkin’ donuts drinks
- is dunkin pumpkin swirl vegan